The programme will feature presentations of peer-reviewed papers and invited speakers. Both academic and industrial participants are welcome to contribute a short paper presenting state-of-the-art technical solutions in agricultural robotics and new exciting robotics platforms. Possible relevant topics include, but are not limited to:
- Sensing, planning and control for agricultural/horticultural robots;
- Adaptation to seasonal changes and exploitation of long-term autonomy;
- Autonomous augmentations to existing agricultural machinery;
- Robotic platforms for soil and crop scouting, including UAVs;
- Effectors and manipulators for agriculture/horticulture;
- Agricultural robots for soil preparation, seeding, crop protection and harvest; and,
- Multi-robot systems for agriculture/horticulture.
Authors are invited to submit a short (up to 10 pages) paper following the Springer guidelines included together with templates for Latex and Microsoft Word. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. Authors should submit their paper in pdf format via the EasyChair conference system using the following link (requires prior registration). Submission of multimedia attachments showing experimental results is also encouraged. Papers will be peer-reviewed and included in the official, digital workshop proceedings from the IAS-13 conference with a unique ISBN code. Copyright will remain with the authors. Relevant papers submitted and accepted to the main IAS-13 conference are also welcome to be submitted to the workshop.
For more queries, please contact the workshop organisers: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paper submission deadline: 12th of May
- Notification of acceptance: 6th of June
- Final manuscript submission: 27th of June
- Workshop: 18th of July